Monday, January 4, 2010

New Tutorial "Blue Dream"


This tutorial I'm using my kit "Blue Dream" which you can get at any of my store's I sell in on the right side.
This tutorial was written by me Puddicat Creations on Jan 3 2010. Do not copy this tutorial and post through any kind of group or claim it as your own.


Resemblance to any other tutorial is strictly coincidental

Feel free to use my tutorial as a guide and
have fun giving it your own spin.

This tutorial assumes you have a working knowledge of PSP.

I'm using two mask in this tutorial the first mask is from WSL_Mask194 which you can find on her blog HERE
The second mask I'm using is from Rachael which I got from Creative Misfits Creations and you can get it HERE

Let's get started !

1. Open a new image 700 x 700, you can always resize it after, but before doing any noise or animation to it.

2 Flood fill layer with white.

3. Pick out a paper, resize it to 700 x 700 I’m using paper 11, paste as new layer.

4. Pick out a frame I’m using frame number 2 and resize it 70% and add a drop shadow.

5. Pick out another lighter coloured paper I picked paper 3 resize and paste it between the heart and background paper, this paper will be used for the inside of the heart.

6. Take your wand and go to the frame layer and click inside the frame, now go to selections and to modify and to Expand make it 5 and then go back selections and click on invert then down to your inside paper and delete.

7. Load mask WSL_Mask194 (I have fit to canvas checked) in supplies or one of your choice and merge group.

8. Pick out another paper to use for the inside of the frame, I’m using paper 15 resize by 400 x 400 and load your mask 6za59l_Rachel1. Don’t add it to the tag yet but with the paper select the mask and merge group right click copy and paste as new layer on your tag between the frame and background paper and put in a light drop show as shown below.

9. Add new raster layer above the frame and pick out your tube, I’m using the tube that come’s with the kit Cookie 1, resize by 80%. I took the copy right and moved it onto the cookies somewhere, place the tube anywhere you would like and add drop shadow.

10. Now make a new raster layer between the frame background back ground paper take one of the doodles I used doodle number 4 and resize it by 70% mirror and flip it upside down and place it on the left side add drop shadow duplicate that layer then mirror it as show below.

11. Add new raster layer between the frame and frame background take your bling2 or which ever one you want resize it by 65% and paste behind the heart frame and put it were you like if you need to take your pick tool key and arrange it to your liking. Now go to the first frame back ground and go to selection and down to float back to selection and down to defloat, back to selection and click on invert and hit your delete key then add drop shadow.


12. Now grab one of the grape vine leaves resize it to 35% and add a raster layer in front of the frame and paste it and then drop shadow.
13. Now grab the bubbles and resize 40% copy and paste as a new layer right behind the girl add drop shadow.
14 Add another raster layer take your decorations you want to add resize 35% and don’t forget to sharpen them and place them in your tag were ever you want then add drop shadow and add your name or what ever you would like too.

15. Merge all layers together or if you would like to animate the tag this is were you would do it and then take it into your animation program.
I hope you have enjoyed my tutorial.
Please feel free to experiment and use my tutorial as a guide.

Please feel free to send me your results.
I'd love to see what you came up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment